Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dancing with the Stars -The Women Celebrities Night

The celebrities were divided according to men and women. The women celebrities performed first.

After the special number of the professional dancers, the contest started with the six female celebrities with their professional dancing partners.

1. Jennie Garth and Derek Hough

Jennie Garth and Derek Hough

Judges' Score:

Len G. = 7
Bruno T.= 7
Carrie I. = 7

Total= 21

2. Josie Maran and Alec Mazo

Josie Maran and Alec Mazo


Len G.= 6
Bruno T. =5
Carrie I. = 5

Total = 16

3. Sabrina Bryan and Mark Ballas

Sabrina Bryan and Mark Ballas


Len G. = 9
Bruno T.=8
Carrie I.=9

Total = 26

4. Marie Osmond and Jonathan Roberts

Marie Osmond and Jonathan Roberts




Bruno T.= 7
Carrie I. = 7

Total = 21

Total

5.

Mel B and Maksim


Len G. = 8
Bruno T.= 8
Carrie I. =8

Total = 24

6. Jayne Seymour and Tony Dovolani

Jayne Seymour and Tony Dovolani



Len G.= 8
Bruno T.=8
Carrie I. =8

Total = 24




,

No comments: