Sunday, March 30, 2008

Twin trouble?

I like them when they were toddlers. i am referring to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. But of course, I did not not know that they were twins when i was watching reruns of Full House.

But I have watched their forgettable movies when they were still cute.

I did not expect that they are going to have conflict when it comes to money.

I was wrong. One slap to my head for each one.

This is the news;

Rumors of twin trouble continue to circulate around Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. The most recent round of sibling strife relates to their riches and, according to a report in the National Enquirer, the sisters can’t agree about anything

“(Mary-Kate and Ashley) wrestle for control, and even though they love each other, money causes them to argue,” a family insider revealed. The source states the control issues allegedly stem from Mary-Kate feeling as though Ashley manipulated her into bad business decisions.

No comments: