Monday, September 01, 2008

Helen Mirren, date-raped


Helen Mirrin confessed that she was date-raped when she was in high school.

IT was not only once but a couple of times. According to her, she did not report any because in those days, it was just impossible to do such a thing.

She also admitted that she was into cocaine until she learned that a Nazi was a cocaine baron.

"I loved coke. I never did a lot, just a little bit at parties," she told GQ. "But what ended it for me was when they caught Klaus Barbie, the Butcher of Lyon, in the early 80s.

"He was hiding in South America and living off the proceeds of being a cocaine baron. And I read that in the paper, and all the cards fell into place and I saw how my little sniff of cocaine at a party had an absolute direct route to this horrible man."

No comments: