Saturday, October 04, 2008

American Idol Lakisha Jones is getting married


I rooted for her to become the American Idol but even if she did not win, I still admired her for dreaming to give her daughter good life as a single parent.

Now Lakisha Jones is giving a father to her five year-old daughter by marrying Houston financial adviser Larry Davis.


The two will get married tomorrow at Beverly Wilshire Hotel with black and white as the theme.

She will be wearing An Alfred Angelo strapless gown, Neil Lane diamond earrings and crystal encrusted custom-made Stuart Weitzman shoes.

Her guests include her Idol friends, families, relatives and celebrities like Chaka Khan.

She has been busy appearing in the Broadway and preparing for her first solo CD.

Jones said:

"I am glad to be me," Jones says. "I may not have won American Idol, but I have won because I'm able to provide a better life for me and my daughter and that’s all I've ever wanted."

No comments: