Monday, March 02, 2009

Jennifer Aniston wants action movies





Is this what she really likes or she likes Angelina Jolie's action roles where she gained popularity.



Here is the news:

Aniston could have a future as an action star, especially given her discipline over her diet. "I'm a realist," she says of being body conscious. "I know that if I eat nothing but burgers and chips, I'm not going to be hired for the parts I normally would. That might be fine one day, but not right now."

Echoing sentiments she's said recently about being content with her life, Aniston says, "I remind myself every day that I am lucky. Look what's out there. Look what people are really living through. There's no comparison. I am happy."

No Heroes, No Villains
As for her personal life, Aniston says there's less drama – of any genre – than people would imagine.

"No matter what I say, things will always be taken out of context and misinterpreted, will always be turned around to make it seem as though I won't let something go, or that I just keep talking about it over and over," the actress says, alluding to continued public interest in her feelings about her ex-husband Brad Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie.

"I don't owe anybody my side of the story," she says. "There are no sides! There is no bad guy and there is no good guy. There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story. It's just not the case."
Get up-to-the-minute celebrity news
.

No comments: