Thursday, July 24, 2008

CARLOS LEON ON MADONNA'S ALLEGED AFFAIR OF THE HEART

carlos-leon
CARLOS LEON was the former boyfriend of MADONNA to whom she has a daughter, LOURDES.
He believes that the gossip about Madonna is not true.

"Trust me, that's a lie. I know for a fact, she wouldn't do that."


The gossip is about Yankess slugger Alex Rodriguez and Madonna habing an affair of the heart.

He further said that he is cool with his relationship with his daughter, Lourdes.


"She's at that point where she can call me and say, 'Hey Dad, what's up? What time are you going to get me?' " he says of his 11-year-old. "It's really cool. We talk every day."


He admits however that he does not give his doses of daddy discipline.

"It's hard for me to be the tough guy with my daughter," s "Maybe I should work on the discipline stuff, but I could leave her mother to do that!"


But he gives himself as a role model for being a ground person.

"Look at me and the way I live: I ride my bicycle, I walk, I don't have a driver,"
says Leon.

He has nothing but good words for Madonna.

Her mom does a good job too – she's not that person that everyone thinks. She's very laidback and cool."
source: people

No comments: