Saturday, August 23, 2008

JEAN RENO DID NOT SUFFER A HEART ATTACK


I have watched THE PROFESSIONAL, several times... the movie of French actor Jean Reno where as a professional assassin, he died for the twelve year old girl Natalie Portman to avenge her family's death from a corrupt police officer. I just love that tender scene where he appeared to be clueless when the girl was telling him that she has fallen in love with him.

I have just watched another old movie where he was a retired cop and was asked to help in the serial killings.

Great actor.

So when I heard the news that he suffered a heart attack, I became sad only to find out that it is not true.

His publicist said that it was just a heartburn and gastroenterities.

He is still on vacation in the Carribean.

I did not know that he has Spanish parentage. Born in Casablanca of Spanish-exile parents, Reno came to France at 12. He is currently a resident of both Los Angeles and Paris.

No comments: