Thursday, August 21, 2008

My BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING LIST-Are you naughty or nice?

My favorite day is Thanksgiving Day…ermm actually it is the day after Thursday…the day they call Black Friday..not because my favorite color is black for a dress which makes me look slimmer. Ahem…it is because it's the day when I can buy stuff for my Christmas list at lower prices. In the past years, my roommate had to practically drag me out of my bed so we can join the early birds in the mall. It's cold and 5:00 am is still dark. By that time, there were already long queues of bargain hunters outside the stores. Argh.

Last year a friend e-mailed me a list which I ignored. He did not tell me the source. This time I know where to get my own shopping list.

The thanksgiving ads provides the black Friday important information which include list of merchants which are participating in the black Friday sale and what are the items for sale at discounted prices. They will be alerting consumers when there are new ads and what items will be on sale.

Isn't it nice that there is a better way to do shopping while you are enjoying your warm bed at this time of the year? Online. And great savings too. You don't even have to wait until the day to know what items will be available at cheap prices on Black Friday and if ever you still want to enjoy going to the store, you can simply obtain yor shopping list to buy the items.

Great!!! Simply great for me who has a lot of nephews, nieces, godchildren and friends to remember during Holiday Season. That day, I am a celebrity too. I give away gifts. It was a tradition handed down to us by our parents.


I am particularly interested in the Circuit City ad.

Ahh, my nephew wants a laptop and I already saw one within my budget. The younger ones may appreciate the play stations. For the niece, she has been hinting that she likes a new digital camera.

Frankly, the Christmas list is long so I may be checking the other merchants like the children dresses and toys for the godchildren and cookware for the women friends. Almost all my brothers are into computers, so I know exactly what to give them.

I believe in the saying, it is better to give than to receive so I am also giving myself something. Guess what it is.

No comments: