Saturday, August 30, 2008

MICHAEL JACKSON, GOLDEN BOY AT 50



I could not believe it, MICHAEL JACKSON is already 50 and he celebrated it with cakes and balloons. yay.

Well he said that it is a celebration for his kids. he wanted the kids to enjoy whatever he missed when he was young because he was already in showbiz.

When interviewed, he told the ABC news, he said that he still have great projects that he wanted to do.

As for his career, Jackson said he's "looking forward to doing a lot of great things. ... I think the best is yet to come in my true humble opinion."

He said recording the blockbuster albums "Thriller" and "Off the Wall" were the happiest times of his life.

"That meant very much to me and seemed to be received so beautifully by the public and the world. You know, I enjoyed it very much," he said.


As of now, i think he's happy with his life or is he?

No comments: