Monday, May 05, 2008

Cristian dela Fuente and Cheryl Burke-Dancing with the Stars-Week 8

BLOGGING LIVE.

KNOW THE COMMENTS AND SCORES GIVEN BY THE JUDGES FOR EACH DANCING PARTNERS AS I POST THEM LIVE.

The last to dance tonight are Cristian dela Fuente and Cheryl Burke.

Cristian dela Fuente and Cheryl Burke

I admire Cristian for deciding to continue despite the arm injury. I like Cheryl and her choreography. They chose two dances, tango and samba.

While drinking my nth cup of tea, I crossed my fingers and hoped that it will be all's well for the two.

For the first round, here are the stats:

Dance 1 : TANGO

Here are the judges' comments and scores that come after the long commercial break.

Judges' comments and scores:

Carrie : I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE TANGO-10
Len: GREAT JOB WITH THE CHOREOGRAPHY-9
Bruno: THAT WAS VERY GOOD TANGO-9

So for the first dance, they got a total score of 28. I was hoping it would be 29. But well...

At this point, back to the first pair of dancers. Kristi and Mark.

cheryl-burke

The second round is more challenging. With Kristi and partner having a grand total of 55 after the last dance, Cheryl and Cristian need only three nines to tie up with them. Higher than that, they have the chance to grab the top spot in the leader board.

Here are the stats for their second round:

DANCE 2: Mambo

Judges' comments and scores:

Carrie : YOU ARE DEFINITELY ON FIRE-10
Len: IT WAS FULL OF ENERGY-9
Bruno: IT WAS FABULOUS-10

Len, once again is stingy with his one point to give them a perfect score of 30. For the second dnace, they got 29, bringing their grand total to dyaraaaaan (drum roll please) 57.

Applause, applause. Oops does it show that they're my favorite?

Tags:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: