Thursday, May 08, 2008

LINDSAY LOHAN IN UGLY BETTY-SHE BETTER BE GOOD

I like LINDSAY LOHAN in the remake of the PARENT TRAP in 1998. I did not see the version of the movie which starred my mom's favorite Hayley Mills.

I like her freckles and her mischievous but sweet smile when she was making life miserable for the bride-to-be, Meredith (Elaine Hendrix) of her father Nick Parker (Dennis Quaid) until hell broke loose for this child actress while she was in the transition from being a cute kid to a wild blonde bombshell Hollywood star involved in controversies like her drug rehabs, her sexcapades with kiss-and-tell new male friends and wild partying.

I avoided articles about her. I thought she is becoming self-destructive. She competes with Britney Spears in negative write-ups. Gosh what a waste of talent.

I got mixed reaction when I read that she is going to guest at my favorite popular sitcom, UGLY BETTY.

I thought that this is a good move of her pr machinery to swing her sagging career up.

UGLY BETTY is a multi-award winning sitcom and is watched by millions . But she better be good. All the characters there from AMERICA FERRERA to Freddy Rodriguez who has a recurring guest star as Gio are worth watching.

According to ABC, Lindsay Lohan will join the cast of ABC’s hit comedy “Ugly Betty,” as a high school classmate of Betty.

Her role is that of a mean character. EXCITING.

Will she beat Wilhelmina, Marc and Amanda in ONE-BROW-RAISING.

What do you say, my cat?

No comments: