Tuesday, May 06, 2008

DAVID COOK-American Idol Top Four Finalists Elimination

LIVE BLOGGING

The first singer tonight is DAVID COOK

DAVID COOK

I bet the finals will be between the two Davids. The first David is David Cook.

His first song was Hungry like the Wolf.

judges comments which I summarized below:

randy: Okay song choice and excellent performance
paula: I see you flourish throughout the contest; I think the song is a good choice.
simon: It was a little bit copy cat. I think it was good.

What's your opinion, cat?


Cat: Let me hear the second song.

The second song is “Baba O’Riley,” . Frankly, I have not heard the song. But that's me. Musically challenged.

I cannot even understand what the judges really mean about the comment which I took note below:

judges comments :

randy: JUST BE YOU
paula: I WANT MORE OF DAVID COOK
simon: WELCOME BACK DAVID COOK

So is he in or not ? Tune in tomorrow as I quickly switch to Dancing with the Stars.

Tags:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: