Tuesday, May 06, 2008

DAVID ARCHULETA-American Idol Top Four Finalists Elimination

LIVE BLOGGING

The last performer is DAVID ARCHULETA



He sang the song STAND BY ME

Do I smell a sweet victory for this young man? Just take a look at the remarks of the judges.

judges' remarks:

randy: : IT WAS HOT
paula: YOU ARE TAKING IN EVERYTHING THAT WE TELL YOU.
simon: VERY GOOD CHOICE OF SONG. I WOULD SAY THAT IS THE BEST PERFORMANCE SO FAR FOR THE NIGHT.

What sez you cat?


He still closes his eyes.

Round 2

He chose to sing LOVE ME TENDER .

Very smooth. The audience liked it.

judges' remarks:

randy: : I LIKED YOU HOW YOU ARE SO TENDER
paula: :THAT WAS ONE OF MY BEST PERFORMANCES I LIKE FROM YOU
simon: :YOU DID NOT BEAT THE COMPETTION. YOU CRUSHED THE COMPETITION.

See what I mean.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: