Sunday, May 11, 2008

Indiana Jones Forever


I've got the collection of the Indiana Jones movies. Yehey. My favorites are Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where Director Steven Spielberg's future wife, Kate Capshaw, became the archaeologist's love interest. I also like his little boy sidekick who is now all grown up.

Then there is also Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where Sean Connery starred as Dr. Henry Jones Sr., suddenly goes missing while pursuing the Holy Grail. Indy came to search and recue his father from the Nazis. I like the acting combination of these two great actors.

But wait, the next sequel entitled Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a continuation of the first movie Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark where Karen Allen was his love interest.

Whoa, I do not remember so much about this first movie so I have to watch the DVD again. Sort of a review since the sequel will pick up where they left off decades ago.

Now where is that DVD?

No comments: