Thursday, May 08, 2008

MONEY AND ITS SOUND -I SIGNED UP

It is not a movie contract, silly but I will be making money too.

Money makes the world go round, the world go round…That is one line in a song made famous by the movie CABARET which starred LIZA MINNELI, MICHAEL YORK AND BOB POSSE. Although at that age when I watched it, I did not understand what the story is all about, I did like the word money and the sound it made… CLINK.

So when my blogger-friends encouraged me to monetize my entertainment blog which I dedicated to my vice as a couch potato watching old movies, reality TV and TV SERIES reruns or new episodes, I heard that sound again…CLINK.

And LO and Wow, when I clicked the link of the Pay Per Post from my friend’s blog, I told myself, what am doing? There are people who are making a lot of CLINK, CLINK sounds by signing up with PPP long before I have heard about it. One top money earner made US $ 20,000 a month. WOW and WOW. I will become deaf if I hear the sounds of a lot of this money.

So, I signed up. Why not? I am spending a lot of time, watching the dance and song competitions; waiting for the nice and not so nice comments from the judges and waited in bated breathe who is going to be kicked out for the night and what do I get in return? Some treat from a friend who tries to use her crystal ball against mine and challenge me to predict who will be shedding tears as they dance the last dance pr who sing the last song. Sometimes, I lose, sometimes I win but no changing of money from her hands to mine.

I am glued on TV as I watch my favorite detective series, suspense thrillers, munching some potatop chips while I guess if the butler did it or the mentally deranged nanny or even the possessive billionaire husband. And what do I get? Some extra pounds from eating junk foods as I try to stay awake until the detective makes a summary. *heh*

So my cat and I made an agreement, she will type in my laptop as I watch TV dictating to her what to write.

Photobucket


Anyway, when I earn enough to make a trip, she will be my companion. Besides, she shares in my junk food too.

So let the money keep flowing.


drive traffic




No comments: