Tuesday, May 06, 2008

SYESHA MERCADO-American Idol - Top Four Finalists Elimination

LIVE BLOGGING

She is the only girl left to compete in these semi-finals. One by one the ladies were eliminated. She is the only one left standing. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome SYESHA MERCADO

SYESHA MERCADO

First round song of Syesha is PROUD MARY

Wow!!! She rocks. And the judges agree except for Simon.

randy: THIRD WEEK THAT SHYESHA HAS SHOWED UP
paula: YOU LOOKED LIKE A STAR. YOU HAVE A BIG VOICE . MAGIC HAPPENS
simon: I AM SORRY, FOR ME IT IS A BAD SHRIEKY VERSION

What can you say, cat?


MMMMMMMmm.

Round 2

Her second song is A CHANGE IS GOING TO COME.

She cried after she heard Randy's remark. Ow tears flowed.

judges' remarks:

randy: THE FIRST SONG I LOVE, THIS SONG I DID NOT LOVE.
paula: I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU, WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM, SYESHA
simon: I HAVE TO FAIR, I AGREE WITH PAULA. I THINK RANDY GOT THAT UTTERLY WRONG.

Gosh, will Syesha make it?

Tags:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: