Tuesday, May 13, 2008

DAVID COOK-American Idol Top Three Finalists

LIVE BLOGGING

The last singer tonight is DAVID COOK

DAVID COOK

AS I have expected, the finals will be between the two Davids. The first David is David Cook.

first round:

His first song is Roberta Flack's FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE. This is the song asked by Simon Cowell.

The judges' comments which I summarized below:

randy:You can sing any song, even a phone book but I wish Simon has chosen a song that is not predictable.
paula: that is one of my favorite songs and now you are my second favorite singer of the song.

simon: This is what makes you brilliant. Because you take the risk.

second round;

David chose "Switchfoot's Dare You to Move" for his second song. This is his choice.

The comments of the judges on the second song:

randy:The performance was not your best.
paula: I wanted more.

simon: It was not the best melodic performance.

Third round.

David Cook sang Aerosmith's I DO NOT WANT TO MISS A THING for his third song, the producer's choice.

The comments of the judges on the third song:

randy: it was okay for me.
paula: Amazing songwriter.

simon: David cook wins the night.


What say you cat? He received a standing ovation.

Photobucket
mmm mmm mmmm

Tags:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: